Completely flexible program – Take it according to your needs and at your leisure!
Observation and class planning available, to improve your performance in online classes!
Sign up and take your way to success
What is the Online Teaching program?
This new program provides practicing teachers with practical information and content to equip them with many of the tools and skills they need to deliver their classes online, both asynchronously and synchronously, and as an optional add-on, expert one-on-one guidance on which solutions actually work. in its specific context.
Open to teachers of any subject!
Why study for the Diploma in Online Teaching exam at University Programs?
You will have access to our
in the ELT market and the
world of teaching.
We prepare teachers
able to work in any
country of the world.
The program is delivered
What skills will you develop?
Online units cover the following areas:
basic concepts and theory.
Diploma platforms and tools.
VLE (virtual learning environments).
Synchronous learning: conducting live sessions.
Other tools and resources for online teaching.
Assignments, evaluation and feedback, areas of expertise and tutorials or live observation.
Program: $300 USD
Additional complement: $50 USD
Personalized support: $50 USD
Teaching experience in service in any subject
B1 + English level (Upper Intermediate)
If you are ready to start, register here and fill out the application.
Flexible options and add-ons for custom support.
Take an additional supplement (10hrs) on how to assess your students and assessment processes in an online environment.
- What constitutes good evaluation and feedback?
- Assessment in the online context.
- Evaluate learning through technology.
- Give feedback online.
- Resources for managing online reviews and comments.
Tutorial with online specialist.
- Book a 60 minute online tutorial with an online learning specialist.
- The tutorial will be conducted through an online platform (eg Zoom) and will give you the opportunity to discuss aspects of your online delivery that are most important in your context.
- You can submit questions in advance or ask them live to the online learning specialist during the tutorial.
- The tutorial must take place within four weeks of starting the diploma.
- As a supplement, you could be seen teaching a 30-minute online class and receiving personalized feedback on it.
This course can be opened on demand and at your own pace.
Just contact us to ask.
|Fecha inicio||Fecha final|
|November 12, 2022||December 17, 2022|
|February 4, 2023||April 1, 2023|
|March 18, 2023||June 3, 2023|
|May 7, 2023||July 9, 2023|
|August 20, 2023||October 22, 2023|
|September 30, 2023||December 2, 2023|
|November 11, 2023||December 16, 2023|
Who is this diploma aimed at?
- English teachers (Cambridge English: First – FCE, IELTS Band 6).
- Teachers with the B1 level of English, according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
- People with teaching experience who are not certified in teaching the English language.
- Teachers who want to gain formal recognition of their expertise, keep their teaching skills current, and develop their career opportunities.
Our teachers have the Delta diploma
(Master’s level in English)
Orlando Delgado Mata
César Sánchez Nava