Master’s Degree in English Teaching and Educational Management
This program is designed to develop educational leaders capable of analyzing, researching and innovating in bilingual and bicultural educational contexts, through program design, project development and strategic management systems, coordinating and directing institutions that seek academic models with international standards.
Sessions with live tutors
and platform support.
One subject every 5 weeks.
Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs.
This master‘s degree is for you if you are interested in leading high-performance teams, designing educational projects and implementing English language programmes to international standards, and have a bachelor’s degree and a verifiable international B2 level in English.
In what areas can you work after completing this Master’s degree?
- Leading academic departments of educational institutions
- Coordinating and leading teams for the management of educational institutions
- Developing educational projects
- Innovate educational and institutional management systems
- Deliver programmes in English at all levels and in all educational contexts, both face-to-face and online
- Quantitatively and qualitatively assessing the learning outcome
- Designing and evaluating English language teaching programmes
Research and Methodology
- Analyse and evaluate results for decision-making
- Conduct research projects in the education sector
Why with us?
We develop your skills and empower your leadership.
What makes us different?
Areas of Research
Specialisation in the field that interests you most, such as English language acquisition, assessment or organisational development and school management.
Analysis of problems in real contexts to find innovative solutions from the perspective of the educational leader.
Development of creativity and innovation to improve the quality and results of academic programmes through team management processes.
Platform with Additional Resources
Digital library, tools and resources that will enrich your knowledge.
Networking through webinars and online workshops with educational leaders from across the country.
|START DATE||FINAL DATE|
|september 5th, 2022|
|Saturday September 10th, 2022||September 2024|